About Me

My photo
Karachi, Pakistan
Pharmaceutical brand manager, Geek, Marketeer, Speaker,Procrastinator, Reader, Thinker, Writer, Blogger.Papa's spoiled daughter.I am ought in this world, searching the reason of my sole existence. A reason I believe ..i will find soon. Love my job and Love to think,read and write.

August 13, 2010

Psychology Personality Test !

So i took this random personality test. What does it say? have a look;

Dear Fizza Rahman, based PSYCHOLOGY PERSONALITY TEST,
You’re a stubborn sweetheart... You “love” him.../her only because he/she loves you. If his/her flame puts out, you let go with no trouble. (ha ha ha :p)
You’re undoubtedly good-natured! Most of the time, people are confident to approach you because they know you will consider them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like/Dislike? Comment your feedback please!