About Me

My photo
Karachi, Pakistan
Pharmaceutical brand manager, Geek, Marketeer, Speaker,Procrastinator, Reader, Thinker, Writer, Blogger.Papa's spoiled daughter.I am ought in this world, searching the reason of my sole existence. A reason I believe ..i will find soon. Love my job and Love to think,read and write.

January 4, 2011

Welcome to the world- Syed Rayyan Bin Muti :-)


The birth of my eldest brother's first son, a child in my home after me.. after one whole quarter of a century.. the youngest after me in my home!
Welcome to the world baba! :)
And yes as promised, Phuppo did name you ..Syed Rayyan- Jannat ka darwazah!
May Allah bless you with falah-e-dunya o akhirah and may you become a responsible citizen, a true peace-maker (since you are an Indian+Pakistani) and a commendable son. Jeete raho mere bachay! Aameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like/Dislike? Comment your feedback please!