About Me

My photo
Karachi, Pakistan
Pharmaceutical brand manager, Geek, Marketeer, Speaker,Procrastinator, Reader, Thinker, Writer, Blogger.Papa's spoiled daughter.I am ought in this world, searching the reason of my sole existence. A reason I believe ..i will find soon. Love my job and Love to think,read and write.

May 7, 2010

Depending champions, Yo !

So, finally we lost the match against England. I had a bet with my chhoti bhabhi. She said we gonna lose. I said we wont, because i know how much it took for us to be in the Super-8 and we just couldnt afford to lose the match like THIS!
I mean, this was THE chance for the team to show they are the defending champions, to remove the stigma of being dePending champions.. dependent upon Aus & bangla match's fate to decide our entry into the super8.
Every cricket lover saw the difference between the winners and losers, between the spirit shown by Kevin Pieterson and the Pakistani team. As a die hard Pak team fan, i prayed for some miracle that we may win the match .. but yeah, catches win matches.. not miracles.. and above all, the PASSION, the JUNNOON, the FIRE, the IGNITION ..to retain the crown of CHAMPION..has its say and unfortunately we lack that, or dont know how to use it.
Kudos to England for the absolute win and Bravos to THE MAN.. Pieterson!!
If Pak team keeps on playing like this, if the captain doesnt take the responsibility of losing and say "DONT KNOW WHY WE ARE DOING BAD FIELDING".. then who.. tell me..WHO WILL STAND ..WHO WILL STAND FOR THE CHAMPIONS.. THE DEPENDING CHAMPIONS, EH ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like/Dislike? Comment your feedback please!