About Me

My photo
Karachi, Pakistan
Pharmaceutical brand manager, Geek, Marketeer, Speaker,Procrastinator, Reader, Thinker, Writer, Blogger.Papa's spoiled daughter.I am ought in this world, searching the reason of my sole existence. A reason I believe ..i will find soon. Love my job and Love to think,read and write.

July 14, 2010

Grey's chemistry

While deciding to dress up for office, the only thing on my mind is to wear something that is not a repeatition in terms of colour only. I wont wear black for two consecutive days. Exceptions happen when I dont want to iron my clothes. (I am bad, bad, bad at ironing. I actually hate it)
Last night, out of nowhere, it came into my mind to wear grey, that I usually do not. Its quite a boyish color. I just wanted to wear it to distract myself from all the colorful happenings of my life. I wanted to look dull and different. So i wore grey. Boring, dull, inactive look.
I remember, one of my friend used to wear grey shirt with an awesome tie and I used to be obsessed by it. While I entered my office, I saw my friend (professional)who usually wears very light shades, I saw him in grey and exactly the same GREY that my earlier friend used to wear. I couldnt help smiling at the coincidence. Now, when I stepped in my room, saw the other friend in grey too. It felt like AWESOME. Dont know why, but this was surely the best-ever thing we shared. The magic of GREY. And I loved it. Our "Grey chemistry" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like/Dislike? Comment your feedback please!