About Me

My photo
Karachi, Pakistan
Pharmaceutical brand manager, Geek, Marketeer, Speaker,Procrastinator, Reader, Thinker, Writer, Blogger.Papa's spoiled daughter.I am ought in this world, searching the reason of my sole existence. A reason I believe ..i will find soon. Love my job and Love to think,read and write.

July 14, 2010

My love for DCH- once again !!


I watched it after a really long time, almost after 7,8 years but I laughed to it as it was the first time.
When its about *friends* , *life* , *fights* and *endless tafreeh* ..DIL CHAHTA HAI cannot get better. There are certain sequences that I really enjoy , like the scene at the rolleroaster ride, aakash's depiction of Opera singer. Sameer's every-week-new-love and Sid's expressions. When Sid, declares his love for the lady, luv his dialogue .."and i am not sorry for that".

And once again, after 3 hours of non-stop laughter..when the movie ended, I suffered from the same depression & insomnia. I miss being with my friends.

Kesa ajab yeh safar hai,
socho toh har ek hee bekhabar hai,
usko jana kidhar hai,
jo waqt aye,
janay,
kia dikhaye ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like/Dislike? Comment your feedback please!