About Me

My photo
Karachi, Pakistan
Pharmaceutical brand manager, Geek, Marketeer, Speaker,Procrastinator, Reader, Thinker, Writer, Blogger.Papa's spoiled daughter.I am ought in this world, searching the reason of my sole existence. A reason I believe ..i will find soon. Love my job and Love to think,read and write.

August 21, 2010

Donate Generously for Pakistan Floods 2010

‎1/5th of the country submerged in waters roughly equal to the size of ITALY, 15million people affected, 2million homes destroyed, 1600 dead, 1.6million of crops ruined, 3.5 million children at risk of diarrhea, dysentery and cholera. Starvation and frustration grows exponentially. This is a global crisis, more damaging than Tsunami, Haiti earthquake and hurricane Katrina combined.
Please Donate. And ask everybody to do so.

Help my people. Save my people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like/Dislike? Comment your feedback please!